This is a basic apartment setup for groups travelling on budget and looking to stay together. With 3 queen size beds, two sofa beds and one Floor Mattress it comfortably accommodates upto 10 people.
ABOUT THE SPACE :-
This building is 100 years old. The apartment shows its age.
This is a Row Home in a multicultural neighbourhood. While the neighbourhood isn't fundamentally unsafe but If you're uncomfortable around diversity or latin- Dominican and other working class minorities, we encourage you to find another place.
Ample amount of Street Parking is available but it can get tight during evenings when people return from work. However, you can always find a spot within a few blocks of the apartment.
A few smoke detectors have been deactivated but are hanging on the ceiling. If this is a concern for you, we encourage you to find another place.
The Refrigerator is old and makes a loud noise at times when the compressor turns on.
The apartment is located on the second floor with a private lockable door that can be accessed by a short flight of 12 steps.
There is a full bathroom with a Bath tub, few toiletries, blow dryer and a couple of fresh towels for your exclusive use. We do not guarantee that we would have one towel for each of your guests unless specified by you. Hence, it’s best to get your own towels.
Driving Distance from my Home :-
* 9 minutes to Fern Rock Transportation Center Station
* 20 minutes to One Liberty Observation Deck
* 22 minutes to Statue of Tedyuscung
* 15 minutes to Rocky Steps
* 18 minutes to Philadelphia Zoo
* 14 minutes to Toleration Statue
* 18 minutes to Eastern State Penitentiary
* 16 minutes to Please Touch Museum
* 13 minutes to The Undercover Unit
* 20 minutes to Betsy Ross House
* 19 minutes to Liberty Bell
* 20 minutes to Independence Seaport Museum