1213 West William Street, Philadelphia PA 19
Located in the north Broad st corridor, My Townhouse is in a family neighbourhood and offers amazing modern interiors with three spacious bedrooms.
North Philadelphia Train Station is at a three minutes walking distance from the house which takes you straight to places like University of Pennsylvania & Center City.
The house has two floors. A spacious living area with modern kitchen and dining area is on the First level. The second level of the house has three bedrooms with a Bathroom.
Walk straight to the front of the Town house and you can Self Check-in using a LockPad on the Door.
The photos also provide more information on what you should expect from the apartment.
****There is a great tool in G .O .O .G .L .E Maps on your computer (not phone) or using the Waze App on your phone where you can plot the day and time and map out where you are going and find out how long it will take by car or public transportation. Use Clymer George School, 1201 West Rush Street, Philadelphia, PA. (Not real address but close.) ****.
Your house includes:
A) Living Room can be accessed as soon as you enter the house. It is designed with one Sofa Bed along with a Coffee Table.
B) There is a 32" Flat screen TV that has Netflix with many other apps that Roku offers. *We do not have cable channels available as of now.
C) There is a Dining Area with a Four Seater Dining Set in the living area. There is a power outlet nearby the table so this area doubles up as a Study Desk.
D) On the Far end of the Living area, you would find a beautiful kitchen which has stunning white cabinets, well laid out appliances and new granite countertops that provide you with a warm and inviting feeling. It includes a Stove with Oven, coffee maker, Microwave and a Double Door Refrigerator. Kitchen has basic essentials for cooking along with a few pots and pans as well as Plates, Cups and Spoons.
E) Located at the Center of the Living area, the steps take you to the second floor which has three bedrooms and one bathroom.
F) Bedroom 1 has a Queen Size bed with comfortable Memory Foam Mattress which sleeps 2 people. This Bedroom also has an extra floor mattress and comfortably sleeps 1 person on it.
G) Bedroom 2 with a Private Door is located at the centre of the Second floor and is designed with a Queen Size bed which has memory foam mattress and a Closet. This Room also has an additional Floor Mattress. This sleeps 2 people on the Queen Size bed and one person on the Floor Mattress.
H) Bedroom 3 is located at the other corner of the second floor with a private door and has a Bunk Bed of Queen Size. This room can comfortable sleep 4 people with 2 person on each level of the bunk bed.
I) There is a full bathroom with a Bath tub, blow dryer and a couple of fresh towels for your exclusive use on the second floor. We do not guarantee that we would have one towel for each of your guests unless you specifically ask for it. Hence, it’s best to get your own towels.
J) We do not provide extra bedding for the Sofa Bed and Floor Mattress unless asked. Hence, please get your own bedding or request for an extra bed sheet and 1 pillow for the Sofa Bed as well as the floor mattress
K) The House has central Heating as well as cooling which ensures comfortable temperature in each section of the house.
L) CHECK IN AND OUT: Please note that the check-in window is anytime between 3 pm and 2 am.
M) Check in is at 3 pm and check out is at 11 am. If you need a guaranteed early check-in or check out, I need to schedule a cleaner with a rush fee so there is an extra fee of $40 for early check-in or late check out.
N) Late check in - after 12 am. If you have a problem and will be arriving after 12 am, please notify us before 6 pm on the day of arrival. If you do not notify us and you arrive after 12 am, you will be charged a $50 late check in fee.
We are only an Airbnb Message Away.
The house is set up for Self Check-in. We would send you the instructions on the day of your arrival.
If you need an early check in, or late checkout we will try to accommodate you if you let us know before your arrival. The fee for an early check in is $40.00. Late checkout fee is $40.00.
You can have as much or as little interactions with us as you choose. If you would like to know about the best places to eat, drink or hang out, we would be happy to help.
****There is a great tool in G .O .O .G .L .E Maps on your computer (not phone) or using the Waze App on your phone where you can plot the day and time and map out where you are going and find out how long it will take by car or public transportation. Use Clymer George School, 1201 West Rush Street, Philadelphia, PA. (Not real address but close.) ****
1. *** THIS IS SEPARATE FROM YOUR AIRBNB VERIFICATION.
Within 48 hours of booking, we will need to be provided a list of all guests who will be staying in the suite (including yourself) the full legal names, ages, and current address of all guests staying in the suite. We request you to send us Govt. Photo Ids of all guests apart from Children below the age of 16 Years.
2. “IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL."
Anything below a 5 star rating negatively impacts our small business. We've listed our short comings along with our amenities to mitigate any confusion with what guests should expect. We know our strengths and weaknesses and we're clear about both. Unless you've received less than what's advertised, there should be no reason to give us poor ratings in any review category since our price reflects everything that's prefaced in the ad.
3. The guests that is checking in first must be the person who booked. The booking guest's Airbnb photo must display a current photo of yourself showing your face clearly. (No children, pets, multiple people in photo, no landscapes, etc.) The name on the booking guests Airbnb must be the guests full legal name not Pseudonym.
4. Children over 12 are considered and are considered to be one of the guests and will be counted as a person. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the house unless accompanies by a parent, sibling or legal guardian. Pre-approval of all visiting guests and children is required before they can enter the house.
5. There is one video camera with audio located in the hallway which leads you to your house that is used for security and verifying. There are no video cameras inside of your suite. Your privacy is important to us.
6. Pets are allowed at the Property. If you bring in a pet, you will be required to pay a Fee of 75 USD for each pet to cover up for extra cleaning or odour removal after your check out.
7. We have ample amount of On-Street Parking available near the House. There is no reserved parking at the property.
8. Any type of a large group gathering or visitors to the property, guests must disclose all information needed by us to accommodate. Depending on number of guests and the nature of the event, there may be security deposit and extra fees.
9. Any illegal downloads of content using WiFi (music, video, etc) will cause your reservation to be cancelled, a fine of $200, and an apology letter acknowledging your guilt to the internet provider.
10. No dying of hair or clothing. No spray tanning applications allowed.
11. Quiet time is between the house of 11 pm and 6 am. We just ask that you be considerate of the guests sleeping below you and our neighbours
12 Guests in maximum
If there is more than 4 guests including children, it will apply $20 for each person.BOOK NOW Book Now