About My Home :-
→Comfortable home for essential workers
→4 minutes from Temple University Train Station
→Less than 10-mins to Center City (Fishtown), Manayunk & Temple
→Ideal location to enjoy sightseeing, events or nightlife
→Easy Parking on the Street
→Newly Renovated, Has one Queen Bed, One Sofa Bed (Sleeps 2) & can accommodate up to 6 people using floor mattress
→Grocery store, Gym, Gas, & Restaurants at 5-15mins walk or 3mins drive
About Space :-
The apartment is located on the first floor!. It's a small studio with kitchenette which is perfect for Business Travelers and small families.
The Queen Bed sleeps 2 guests comfortably. It has been furnished with memory foam mattress for a peaceful sleep.
Although we don’t have a full kitchen, we have most of the essentials. It is well equipped with a mini refrigerator and a small hot plate for cooking. Basic Cutlery and a pan for cooking is provided. An instant coffee maker is also available.
Private bathroom has a Standing Shower stall, Hot water, blow dryer and a couple of fresh towels for your exclusive use. Iron with an Ironing Board is available in case you plan to uncrumple after travelling.
Usually there is plenty of room to park on the street right in front of the building and street parking has never been an issue for guests.
This neighbourhood’s landscape is constantly changing with an interesting mix of older buildings, vacant lots and newer construction. But rest assured that despite any appearance otherwise, you will find it to be a quite safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Most of the daily essentials are at walking distance and Fishtown is only 5 to 7 mins of driving distance.
Your Availability :-
We are only an Airbnb Message Away.
The apartment is set up for Self Check-in. We would send you the instructions on the day of your arrival.
You can have as much or as little interactions with us as you choose. If you would like to know about the best places to eat, drink or hang out, we would be happy to help.
Your Neighbourhood :-
This neighbourhood’s landscape is constantly changing with an interesting mix of older buildings, vacant lots and newer construction. But rest assured that despite any appearance otherwise, you will find it to be a quite safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Most of the daily essentials are at walking distance
Getting Around :-
Center City (Downtown) & The Convention Center are about a 7-10 minute drive/Uber/Lyft ride from this location.
Temple University is only about a 2-4 minute drive/Uber/Lyft ride from this location, or a even a short walk or bike ride.
Same with Fishtown & Northern Liberties both are only only about a 3-5 minute drive/Uber/Lyft ride from this location.
**We are conveniently located within walking distance to many local restaurants, convenient stores and grocery.
Other things to Note :-
1. *** THIS IS SEPARATE FROM YOUR AIRBNB VERIFICATION.
Within 48 hours of booking, we will need to be provided a list of all guests who will be staying in the suite (including yourself) the full legal names, ages, and current address of all guests staying in the suite. We request you to send us Govt. Photo Ids of all guests apart from Children below the age of 16 Years.
2. The guests that is checking in first must be the person who booked. The booking guest's Airbnb photo must display a current photo of yourself showing your face clearly. (No children, pets, multiple people in photo, no lanscapes, etc.) The name on the booking guests Airbnb must be the guests full legal name not Pseudonym.
3. Children over 12 are considered and are considered to be one of the guests and will be counted as a person. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the apartment unless accompanies by a parent, sibling or legal guardian. Pre-approval of all visiting guests and children is required before they can enter the apartment.
4. There is one video camera with audio located in the hallway which leads you to your apartment that is used for security and verifying. There are no video cameras inside of your suite. Your privacy is important to us.
5. Pets are allowed at the Property. If you bring in a pet, you will be required to pay a Fee of 75 USD for each pet to cover up for extra cleaning or odour removal after your check out.
6. We have ample amount of On-Street Parking available near the House. There is no reserved parking at the property. Parking might be difficult if you are arriving at night but if you search a little, you would be able to secure a spot for yourself.
7. Any type of a large group gathering or visitors to the property, guests must disclose all information needed by us to accommodate. Depending on number of guests and the nature of the event, there may be an extra fee.
8. Any illegal downloads of content using WiFi (music, video, etc) will cause your reservation to be cancelled, a fine of $200, and an apology letter acknowledging your guilt to the internet provider.
9. No dying of hair or clothing. No spray tanning applications allowed.
10. Quiet time is between the house of 11 pm and 6 am. We just ask that you be considerate of the guests sleeping below you and our neighbours
3 Guests in maximum
If there is more than 1 guests including children, it will apply $10.00 for each person.BOOK NOW Book Now