This studio on the first floor has a queen bed that sleeps 2 people comfortably, a small dining area with seating for 2 & a sofa bed that sleeps 2 additional guests.
Your home away from home will have all you need for a brief or extended stay. A high-speed wifi, smart TV with Roku and split-type central heating and cooling. Your kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave and hot plate, a coffee maker and a family size refrigerator to keep your food fresh. Some utensils, cutlery and crockery are also provided for your convenience.
Parking is typically abundant on the street in front of the building, and if that space is already taken, parking is also available on the street behind the building.
This property is located in a working class neighborhood in Philadelphia called Feltonville Roosevelt Boulevard and Route 1 are just a five minute drive away. Downtown is less than seven miles. Although it can get loud on the weekends, this is a very safe neighborhood with a beautiful atmosphere.
Getting Around (by car):
* 10 minutes to Fern Rock Transportation Center Station
* 20 minutes to One Liberty Observation Deck
* 24 minutes to the Statue of Tedyuscung
* 15 minutes to Rocky Steps
* 15 minutes to Philadelphia Zoo
* 15 minutes to Toleration Statue
* 15 minutes to Eastern State Penitentiary
* 10 minutes to Please Touch Museum
* 15 minutes to The Undercover Unit
* 15 minutes to Betsy Ross House
* 18 minutes to Liberty Bell
* 17 minutes to Independence Seaport Museum
We are one message away in case you need assistance in finding places to eat, things to do, or need help in navigation!
2 Guests in maximum
If there is more than 1 guests including children, it will apply $10.00 for each person.BOOK NOW Book Now