My lovely Studio is close to the Temple University Main Campus and has been designed for couples and students looking for a short stay.
The nightlife in Center City and Fishtown are both about ten minutes away.
This neighborhood of families and college students is safe and varied, with tree-lined streets.
Within 5 to 7 minutes of strolling, you may find eateries, supermarkets, laundromats, and other daily requirements.
Parking on the streets is abundant.
This apartment, which faces the front of a four-story townhouse, is located on the second floor.
-SPACE FOR SLEEPING
One queen bed in the unit has a memory foam mattress that accommodates two people quite comfortably.
Even though our kitchen isn't fully equipped, we do have the majority of necessities such a coffee machine, toaster, and rice cooker. The studio has a modest selection of flatware and dishes.
A standing shower stall is located in the studio's private bathroom. You would have access to hot water, a few fresh towels, hand soap, and toilet paper. An iron and an ironing board are available if you need to straighten up after traveling.
There is typically no time limit on parking on the street in front of the building. Large trailers or trucks can park with no problem.
Everything is literally near by where this is! This community is situated close to Temple University.
Other Things to Note:
1. IF YOU PLAN TO HOLD ANY KIND OF EVENT, PARTY, OR LARGE GATHERING, DO NOT BOOK THIS UNIT. You won't escape with it. Along with noise detectors, the façade of the building is covered in cameras, as are the stairways. Airbnb has just implemented NEW regulations that severely penalize visitors who host loud parties inside of their apartments.
2. If you let us know at least 24 hours before your arrival that you need an early check-in, we will do our best to accommodate you. For early check-in by 1 PM, the housekeeper will prioritize the unit for a fee of $70.00. By 1 PM, there is a $70.00 late departure fee.
3. All accompanying visitors will be reported to the authorities if any guests are caught using narcotics inside the apartment. The neighbor who manages our property will let us know about any violations. Along with receiving a $500 fine, the offending guest will also be reported to Airbnb directly and may even face a lifetime ban from the service.
4. To confirm the number of visitors, there is a 24/7 security camera recording system with a two-way communication system at the entrance to the building. In the hallway is a passive infrared motion-cumulative noise detector that respects your right to privacy. The gadget just listens to the noise level (measured in decibels) and detects movement in the Common Area; it is NOT able to capture the actual sounds, conversations, or individuals. PARTIES ARE PREVENTED BY THIS. There are no cameras in the Unit. Our concern for your privacy is great!
5. A reputable cleaning service business performs the cleaning of our flat. During your stay, we won't refill our inventory or offer room service. However, should you require any housekeeping assistance while you are there, it is chargeable extra.
2 Guests in maximum
If there is more than 1 guests including children, it will apply $20.00 for each person.BOOK NOW Book Now