About My Home :-
→ Apartment with all Modern Amenities
→Less than 10-mins to Center City (Fishtown), Manayunk & Temple
→ Best for Students & Small Families
→3 minutes to Susquehanna-Dauphin Train Station
→ Furnished Kitchen with Stove, Microwave & Coffee Maker
→ Ample Parking Space on the Street
→ 100 MBPS Wi-Fi & 32” TV
→ Has 1 Queen Bed, 1 Sofa & can accommodate up to 5 people using floor mattress
→ Grocery store, Gym, Gas, & Restaurants at 5-15mins walk or 3mins drive
About Space :-
The apartment is located on the third floor! It's a small apartment with most of the essentials and a 3 seater Dining Table.
The house is located at corner of a street with ample amount of Restaurants only steps way. There is also a supermarket one block away.
The sleeping situation is flexible. The Queen Bed in the Bedroom sleeps 2 guests comfortably. The sofa can accommodate an additional person if needed.
The kitchen has been furnished for couples and small families of upto 4 people. We have most of the essentials. It is well equipped with Refrigerator, microwave and a stove with oven for cooking. All Cutlery, Pots, Pans and Sufficient Dinnerware as well as Glassware is available. An Instant coffee maker is also available.
Private bathroom has a Standing Shower stall. Blow dryer and a couple of fresh towels is available for your exclusive use. Iron with an Ironing Board is available in case you plan to uncrumple after travelling.
Since, this house is located at Corner of the Street, usually there is plenty of room to park on the front as well as left side of the Building.
This neighbourhood’s landscape is constantly changing with an interesting mix of older buildings, vacant lots and newer construction. However, If you're uncomfortable around diversity or working class minorities, we encourage you to find another place. Be rest assured that despite any appearance otherwise, you will find it to be a quite safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Most of the daily essentials are at walking distance.
Your Availability :-
I and my husband host this apartment together. We shall always be available on call for any emergencies during your stay. We usually respond within 10 minutes or less if you message us on airbnb.
Awaiting to host you soon :)
Your Neighbourhood :-
This neighbourhood’s landscape is constantly changing with an interesting mix of older buildings, vacant lots and newer construction. But rest assured that despite any appearance otherwise, you will find it to be a quite safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Most of the daily essentials are at walking distance
Getting Around :-
Nearest Train station is North Broad Street Station which is 5 minutes of walk from the apartment.
Center City (Downtown) & The Convention Center are about a 7-9 minute drive/Uber/Lyft ride from this location.
Temple University Campus is only about a 2-4 minute drive/Uber/Lyft ride from this location, or a even a short walk or bike ride.
Same with Fishtown & Northern Liberties both are only only about a 3-5 minute drive/Uber/Lyft ride from this location.
* 13 minutes to One Liberty Observation Deck
* 25 minutes to Statue of Tedyuscung
* 13 minutes to Rocky Steps
* 17 minutes to Philadelphia Zoo
* 16 minutes to Toleration Statue
* 15 minutes to Eastern State Penitentiary
* 10 minutes to Please Touch Museum
* 15 minutes to The Undercover Unit
* 15 minutes to Betsy Ross House
* 18 minutes to Liberty Bell
* 17 minutes to Independence Seaport Museum
Other things to Note :-
1. *** THIS IS SEPARATE FROM YOUR AIRBNB VERIFICATION. ***
Within 48 hours of booking, we will need to be provided a list of all guests who will be staying in the suite (including yourself) the full legal names, ages, and current address of all guests staying in the suite. We request you to send us Govt. Photo Ids of all guests apart from Children below the age of 16 Years.
2. The guests that is checking in first must be the person who booked. The booking guest's Airbnb photo must display a current photo of yourself showing your face clearly. (No children, pets, multiple people in photo, no lanscapes, etc.) The name on the booking guests Airbnb must be the guests full legal name not Pseudonym.
3. Children over 12 are considered and are considered to be one of the guests and will be counted as a person. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the apartment unless accompanies by a parent, sibling or legal guardian. Pre-approval of all visiting guests and children is required before they can enter the apartment.
4. There is one video camera with audio located in the hallway which leads you to your apartment that is used for security and verifying. There are no video cameras inside of your suite. Your privacy is important to us.
5. Pets are allowed at the Property. If you bring in a pet, you will be required to pay a Fee of 75 USD for each pet to cover up for extra cleaning or odour removal after your check out.
6. We have ample amount of On-Street Parking available near the House. There is no reserved parking at the property. Parking might be difficult if you are arriving at night but if you search a little, you would be able to secure a spot for yourself.
7. Any type of a large group gathering or visitors to the property, guests must disclose all information needed by us to accommodate. Depending on number of guests and the nature of the event, there may be an extra fee.
8. Any illegal downloads of content using WiFi (music, video, etc) will cause your reservation to be cancelled, a fine of $200, and an apology letter acknowledging your guilt to the internet provider.
9. No dying of hair or clothing. No spray tanning applications allowed.
10. Quiet time is between the house of 11 pm and 6 am. We just ask that you be considerate of the guests sleeping below you and our neighbours
4 Guests in maximum
If there is more than 1 guests including children, it will apply $10.00 for each person.BOOK NOW Book Now